Sade Baron Morning Glory | Coffee Scrub Bar Soap
Real coffee is used in this deliciously delicate, creamy smelling soap that might just replace your morning cup! Coffee granules provide energy, antioxidants, and rough exfoliation. Superfat cocoa butter will provide long-lasting skin hydration with its fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid, which are all deeply nourishing for skin.
- Energize: Recycled Caffeinated Coffee granules provide energy to your skin Exfoliation: Removes dead skin cells
- Hydrates: Superfats provide long lasting nourishment to skin Scent:Nutty, smoky Coffee aroma
How to Use: Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types. Rinse thoroughly. Be gentle when using on your face as this a rough exfoliation.
- Coffee Granules: An antioxidant, Caffeic acid boost collagen levels and reduce the premature aging of cells and calms the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: A phytonutrient, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It creates a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss and helps maintain its elasticity and tone.
- Olive Oil: Absorbs quickly and heals dry skin that often lacks moisture, and is high in unsaturated fats - Vitamins A and E.
- Coconut Oil: Filled with 90% saturated fat and is an anti-inflammatory, hydration, and high lauric acid.
Full Ingredients List: Aqua (Distilled Water), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Coffee Granules, Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Vegetable Lard, Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera), Sodium Lactate, Star Anise Oil (Illicium Verum), Coffee Oil (Coffea Arabica), Cassia Oil (Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf)
Free of: Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.
200g/ 7 oz.